Maller Peterson LLC is a full service tax, accounting and consulting firm. Our firm has become a leader in the area by combining our expertise, experience and knowledgable staff with our ultimate goal of total client satisfaction. Each client receives close professional and personal attention. We have adopted several characteristics which we believe will always result in complete client satisfaction.
Our high standards, service and specialized staff spell the difference between our outstanding performance, and other firms. We make sure that every client is served by the expertise of our whole firm.
A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) differs from an accountant who is not a CPA, in several important respects:
- Considering our clients' concerns, needs and interests are of paramount importance.
- Constant and consistent improvement in all areas of our practice.
- We stay current with progressive, but sound business practice, accounting pronouncements, and tax laws.
- Using current, relevant, and up-to-date technologies to ensure quality work.
- We provide outstanding service to our clients because of our dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness and quality.
- Higher level of knowledge and experience with serving clients.
- Greater experience with issues involving independence and objectivity.
- Deeper understanding of matters which are not traditionally in the domain of accounting, such as personal, financial, estate planning and information technology consulting.
- Better credentials than other firms.
- More experience working with other professionals such as attorneys, bankers, etc.